We love developing and selling products. Yes, we really do.
- Everything we make can be used in the home, work or school. We know, that’s almost everywhere, clever, right?
- Our products are perfect for people that are on-the-go. But people who just sit-around can use them too.
- We only develop products that we think are practical; providing a solution
for every day needs. If you don’t agree, please don’t tell us.
- Although our products are fashion-forward, they are always an exceptional value. Please note, we will never joke about value.
- We spend quality time trend-shopping and keeping up with the latest colors. Who are we kidding, we love to shop. Who doesn’t?
- Some of us, (no names mentioned,)make quarterly buy trips
in both the states and overseas.
- Our talented, in-house design team feeds from current trends in all categories.Note, our talented team also wrote this themselves.
- The entire team contributes by following developing trends, participating( or pretending to participate) weekly with “what’s new Wednesday” and “fun Friday.”
- We collaborate with each other as well as with our retail partners.
Some of us collaborate better, (again, no names mentioned.)
- Our retail partners rely on us to provide category direction and gap analysis.Sometimes they don’t ask, but we provide it anyway.
- We’re a small, close-knit* team that works efficiently, bringing product to market quickly.
*close-knit means we don’t all get our own offices. Who do we need to talk to about this?
- Our global sourcing team provides quality assurance while maintaining value. Nothing funny to say here, it is no laughing matter.
- We only partner with responsible manufacturers.
Again, this is a serious matter.